The latest OS: Windows 11
Some of the VAIO® laptop like the New VAIO® SX14 is pre-installed with the latest OS, Windows 11, that is web- and mobile-friendly, while putting an emphasis on security. The latest PC experience is yours to enjoy.
* When using Windows 11 Home / Pro for the first time, an internet connection and a Microsoft account are required to complete the setup.
Get a fresh perspective
Windows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a fresh experience. From a rejuvenated Start menu to new ways to connect to your favourite people, news, games, and content—Windows 11 is the place to think, express, and create in a natural way.
Maximise your productivity
Access all the apps you need and multi-task with ease with tools like Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new more-intuitive redocking experience.
New ways to connect
Connect instantly to the people you care about right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams. Call or chat for free—no matter what device they’re on.3
Your content, curated by you
With Microsoft Edge and a multitude of Widgets you can choose from, you can quickly stay up to date with the news, information, and entertainment that matters most to you.4 Easily find the apps you need and the programmes you love to watch in the new Microsoft Store.
Check out all VAIO® Laptops that able to upgrade to Windows 11 for FREE.
Use Windows 11 like a pro
Frequently asked questions about Windows 11
- Model list may be updated periodically. For the information about local availability, please contact the sales location in your region.
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device.
- Certain features require specific hardware, See: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Internet access required. Service fees may apply.
- Pre-release product shown, subject to change.
- Some apps and games sold separately.